- Below you will find information regarding the collection of personal data when using our website.
- The term “personal data” refers to all data by which you are personally referenced. This includes, for example, name, address, email addresses, user behaviour. With regard to the other terminology, in particular the terms “processing” and “consent”, we refer to the legal data protection definitions.
- In principle, we only process personal data if this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as the content and services offered by us. Data is routinely processed only if you have given us consent or the processing is permitted by law.
- Your personal data will be deleted or blocked once the purpose of the communication ceases to exist. Your data may also subsequently be stored, if this is required by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In this case, data is deleted or blocked when the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations expires. The latter does not apply if further storage of the data is required for conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
- Below you will find detailed information regarding the service providers we commission for individual functions of our website or cases in which would like to use your data for advertising purposes,
- as well as the respective processes.
The responsible body within the meaning of Section 3 (7) of the German Federal Data Protection Act (“BDSG”) as well as the service provider within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Telemedia Act (“TMG”) is:
Telephone: +49 (0) 611 / 962 - 07
Further details regarding the responsible body can be found in our Imprint.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- the right to information,
- the right to rectification,
- the right to restriction of processing.
- the right to object to processing,
- the right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
Processing of personal data while using our website for information purposes
If you visit our website without registering or providing us with any other information (“informational use”), we will only collect the personal data that your web browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- date and time of retrieval
- time zone difference to GMT
- content of the website
- access status (HTTP status)
- amount of data transferred
- website from which you came to our website
- web browser
- operating system
- language and version of the browser.
The aforementioned data is also stored in log files on our servers. The IP address or other data that allows this data to be associated with you are unaffected by this. This data is not stored in combination with other personal other data supplied by you. The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the presentation of our website on your device. For this, your IP address must be stored for the duration of your visit to our website. Storage in logfiles serves to ensure the functionality and optimisation of our website as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems. This data is not evaluated for marketing purposes.
We have a legitimate interest in data processing for the above purposes.
The above data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session is over. The data stored in log files is deleted after seven days at the latest. Data is only stored further if we have previously deleted or disguised your IP address so that it is no longer possible to personally associate the data with you. The collection of the above data for the provision of our website and the storage of this data in log files is essential for the operation of our website. There is no option to object.
Other functions and offers of our website
In addition to the informative use of our website described above, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. It is usually necessary to provide additional personal data for these services. We need this data to provide the respective service. The above principles for data processing also apply in this regard.
We partly use external service providers to process this data, who we have carefully selected and commissioned. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are routinely checked by us. In the following descriptions of the individual services, you can find more detailed information regarding what happens when personal data is transferred to third parties for services that we offer in conjunction with partners. The following individual service descriptions also provide more detailed information regarding the consequences of these third parties being located in a country outside the European Economic Area.
If you contact us by email, the personal information you provide us with your email will be stored.
In addition, we collect your IP address and the time of sending. This data is not transferred to third parties. The data is used exclusively to answer your questions.
The above personal data is only processed for handling your requests.
This also comprises our legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data.
The data will be deleted as soon as we have completed your requests. The additional personal data collected using the contact form will be deleted after seven days at the latest.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. When contacting us by email, you may object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We would like to point out that your request cannot be further processed in this case. Revocation or objection can be made by sending an email to our email address given in the Imprint
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of your website usage. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this Website, your IP address will be abridged in advance by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other states parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the US and abridged there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilise all the functions of this website. In addition, you may prevent Google from tracking the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by clicking on the link below and downloading and installing the available browser plugin [https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en].